Back home…

…but unfit for blogging, information pills bad case of gastroenter diahhr stomach flu. Hot bath and bed are the only things on the menu. Had a wonderful time in Wales, looking forward to catching up with you all tomorrow.

15 Responses to “Back home…”

1. graeme
    December 28th, 2003 22:53

Get well soon. Are you back at work tomorrow? I am and it’s a decision I’m regretting with or without illness.

2. David
    December 29th, 2003 00:02

I managed to catch flu flu over Christmas — just shaking the last of it now [and no it wasn’t a plain old cold that I’m calling flu in the way that men do]. Hope you’re better soon.

December 29th, 2003 07:31

Technically not back at work until the 5th but want to clear some stuff this week. Sorry to hear you’re back in the office – will try and find some distractions for you later ;-0))

You’ve had flu David? Poor you. Are you overseas yet? Not yet I think. Am enjoying Running with Scissors, although sort of dreading what comes next.

Must dash, taking Dizzy to the vets soon for the neutering operation. Poor love.

4. graeme
    December 29th, 2003 08:04

Okay – I’m at my desk. Distractions ahoy!

5. graeme
    December 29th, 2003 08:05

B*gger! The office seems to have run out of coffee. This does not bode well.

December 29th, 2003 14:51

No coffee?! Oh Lord, you need some distraction. Be with you in 15 or less…

7. graeme
    December 29th, 2003 15:19

*looks at watch*

8. Amber
    December 29th, 2003 15:24

Hi sweetie, get well soon!!! And, you were missed!!!

December 29th, 2003 15:47

Thank you honey, will be over in a while for a “visit”. Hope you and the family had a wonderful Christmas.

10. e
    December 29th, 2003 16:50

Hope you’re feeling a little better, Daisy. What a beastly trick of Father Christmas! I’m quite certain that’s not what you asked for…

11. graeme
    December 29th, 2003 19:51

After all that I got distracted by rejigging a SQL server database and showing a colleague how great CSS is (you mean I can change the font size on the whole intranet by changing one piece of text? Well yes – durrrr).

Thanks for the thought though and I still have two more days of work (3 if you include Friday) so keep distracting! I’m snug at home with a bottle of wine now so it’s time to entertain myself with some blogging if I can find anything interesting in the holiday lull to link to. At this rate I’ll have to come up with something original *shudder*.

12. graeme
    December 29th, 2003 19:53

BTW – I resolved my coffee dilema by stealing the (absent) directors’ tub of Alta Rica. Much coffee was anarchically drunk by all.

December 29th, 2003 21:25

He has his own tub of coffee? Pfft. Hope you enjoyed every last drop. As Nina advises in Truly Madly Deeply – “Say bum and Trotsky twice a day before mealtimes”. Heh.

December 29th, 2003 21:27

Thank you e, I am feeling much better now. Especially after getting on the scales this morning to find that I’ve lost another 4lb. Not a recommended diet you understand, just a fortunate byproduct.

15. chasingdaisy.com » Blog Archive » Daisy helpdesk
    December 4th, 2005 18:31

[…] If you’re looking for Christmas cartoons, they’re all stored in the Christmas 2003 category, page 1 and page 2. [Some of the images are still stored on the typepad blog but will be moving very soon to this domain.] […]