Now that Christmas is almost over…

Oh dear. This is probably not work safe, highly sacrilegious and might offend some. But dammit, it’s funny. Oh come all ye faithful….

And then there’s Gollum Rap which frankly [now that I’m out of the closet as being a non LOTR fan] I don’t get but I think you guys will enjoy.

gollumrap.jpg

[Many thanks to Glenn for both links] – now I’m off to catch up on the rest of the blogroll. A demain.

11 Responses to “Now that Christmas is almost over…”

1. Amber
    December 30th, 2003 00:47

very naughty… but why am I laughing soooo hard? I don’t know but I’m sure it will ‘come’ to me!!! Bwaaaahahahahah!

2. Amber
    December 30th, 2003 00:47

3. Amber
    December 30th, 2003 00:48

damn double click!!!

December 30th, 2003 01:31

There’s a saucy riposte in there about *multiple* comments I’ll resist temptation…

5. steve
    December 30th, 2003 10:12

Daisy your Archives heading is still invisible and spiols the fine look of your site.

6. steve
    December 30th, 2003 10:12

Daisy your Archives heading is still invisible and spoils the fine look of your site.

7. steve
    December 30th, 2003 10:12

Daisy your Archives heading is still invisible and spils the fine look of your site.

8. steve
    December 30th, 2003 10:13

Oops, that *was not* on purpose. Sorry.

9. zeno
    December 30th, 2003 15:35

OK… OK, never mind the nonsense… how’s the dog?

December 30th, 2003 20:14

Thanks Steve, will sort it tomorrow, assuming the lurgy has gorne. And bless you Zeno, a big sticky lick from Dizzy coming your way!

11. Penny Farthing
    January 1st, 2004 17:50

I had to close that site off when 9 yo M asked why I was sniggering!! I’ll look at it again later :)