Does anyone else get that? You read a cracking post, hover for a while but click away before commenting?
Here’s a sample of where I’ve been hovering and not always commenting. But appreciating:
- gert on the BBC and humour;
- dragon’s Adventures in Wonderland;
- e on staying at home;
- scorpio girl’s latest fridge magnet diary entry, clare and moving on;
- penny’s fantastic idea for building a book database;
- but first I’d like to go break the legs of Razorhead’s boss(es)
- …while I ponder how long it will take for Lyle’s new gameshow to become a reality.
- if I can stop giggling at Fluffy’s latest shenanigans.
p.s. Could you email me if you were worried about a post elsewhere regarding the Chinese? I’d like to discuss it off-line. Or off-blog. Because it would still be on-line. Obviously.