Quick Caption Competition – The Winner!

Well, they’re all wonderfully witty but in honour of the soon-to-be demise of Sex and The City*, Deedee and I have gone for Cindy‘s entry:

A small dog is dressed in a rather fetching cape while a larger boxer dog looks on with a bemused expression.
“Darling, your cape is SO last year!”

* which I’ve never seen until this last series, dammit – was it always this good?

9 Responses to “Quick Caption Competition – The Winner!”

1. jo
    March 10th, 2004 01:00

Hopefully they’ve reached the local rental as DVD. All I can say is buy a bottle, rent one of the seasons and have a great Sat/Sun afternoon. I think you won’t be dissapointed. They aren’t all as coherent as the last season, but I think you shan’t be dissapointed if you watch a whole season.

2. Cindy
    March 10th, 2004 02:16

wow. I won? /me does the happy puppy dance ;-) I’ll have to snapshot your blog and post it, of course.

In the meantime, I agree with jo – watch from the beginning and work your way through … if you like this season, you may as well go for the full samantha… i mean the full monty.

3. Nagl
    March 10th, 2004 10:19

Fraid so. I love it to bits, despite being as far from the target demograph as possible, and have already seen the last 2 episodes. THEY’RE GREAT! Get some wine and ice-cream in and have a time of it.

4. Nagl
    March 10th, 2004 10:21

Fraid so. I love it to bits, despite being as far from the target demograph as possible, and have already seen the last 2 episodes. They’re great! Get some wine and ice-cream in and have a time of it.

5. Fi
    March 10th, 2004 19:56

The Carrie and Big storyline was the best ( I think it started in the middle of the first series).

Trust me, you’ll be addicted!

March 10th, 2004 20:59

Oh dear, I haven’t got time to be addicted!

7. Stu Nathan
    March 11th, 2004 14:07

I think Nagl & I are the only straight men in the world who like SATC – but yes, the last season is as good as the rest. Some of the earlier episodes were better, in fact.

8. Dusting My Brain
    March 15th, 2004 19:02

Bragging Rights

There I was, out for my morning stroll in ether land. As always, I popped by Casa de Daisy, and happened upon her Quick Caption Competition for the photo below. She liked my caption. So be it. :-)…

9. Dusting My Brain