What I’ll be doing this holiday weekend

Well it won’t be this [via Mr Crunchy]. I managed to throw myself down the stairs last night (cotton socks on worn carpet = slippy, slippy, slippy). There’s not much damage but the bruising is pretty spectacular so I’m chilling out and taking it easy. There’s not even enough daylight to get some ironing done. What a shame.

8 Responses to “What I’ll be doing this holiday weekend”

1. David
    May 1st, 2004 21:37

Glad there’s no serious damage! Have another cuppa Daise. :)

May 1st, 2004 22:07

I’m awash with the stuff to be honest. As for the extended teabreak? I think I can be too subtle for my own good sometimes.

3. toni
    May 2nd, 2004 02:30

Yikes! Ow ow ow. Hope everything heals up beautifully and fast.

4. Shaide
    May 2nd, 2004 05:24

Ouch..sorry to hear about the accident…Guess fall came early eh? Blah..bad pun :( sorry. Anywhose, I hope you are back on yer feet soon.

5. Mindy
    May 2nd, 2004 15:24

Oh hon, waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! That’s all I can think of to say. Wah. With lots of “a’s.” Feel better, sweetie, and–have to tell you this because I have always been honest and up-front with you–I looked deep inside my soul and decided that I simply cannot make my posts dull for you. You’ll just have to bandage up before coming over. ;-P

6. Lisa
    May 3rd, 2004 04:37

Ouchie!

You didn’t wanna iron anyways – – not really. ;)

Happy not to hear of any broken bones!

May 3rd, 2004 16:08

I appreciate your searing honesty Mindy – I’ll be sure to brace myself before hitting the mommy blog link ;-0))

You’re right Lisa, I really didn’t want to do that ironing. Today’s excuse is that it’s far too dark, wet and cold (really, it’s like bloody winter here). Now for some imaginative ones for next weekend…

8. Morgaine
    May 5th, 2004 21:29

Hopefully by now you’re already feeling a bit better. Try not to be too eager to walk around for too long too soon …