Take one song

…by the Backstreet Boys, add some new lyrics and you have Wierd Al’s Ebay Song and The Fat Babe Song [via]. It’s what the internet was invented for.

Had a wonderful day despite the heat. Such a wonderful day that I’m absolutely jiggered and am about to retire to my bed at the impossibly early time of 22:40. I’ll be wearing slippers and drinking Ovaltine next.

Bonne nuit mes p’tits.

10 Responses to “Take one song”

1. Marcia
    August 7th, 2004 23:33

Hi Daisy, I’m Marcee.
    You have an incredulously thrifty blog here, and I thought you ought to know.
    I was just randomly searching for an interesting read and this came up on google.
    I hope my blog gets as interesting as this one day.

2. Marcia
    August 7th, 2004 23:34

Hi Daisy, I’m Marcee.
    You have an incredulously thrifty blog here, and I thought you ought to know.
    I hope my blog gets as interesting as this one day.

3. anni
    August 8th, 2004 10:06

I LOVE that Fat Babe song – it’s hilarious.

Now I just need to find me those men….

4. anan
    August 8th, 2004 14:51

I hope yesterday was as restful as you hoped it would be, and that waking up in your revamped quarters is *sparkling* Thanks for remembering us in the midst of your daily doings!

5. briggy
    August 9th, 2004 12:12

lol.

thats brilliant. i sent it to an ebay addict friend of mine.

6. razorhead
    August 9th, 2004 15:29

have you just been comment spammed by another blogger? How rude. I hope no one ever does this on my blog.

August 9th, 2004 19:21

Hi Marcee, I’ll be over to visit in a little while. This kind of blog spamming I don’t mind :-)

Thank you anan, it was very restful and great fun. Nothing’s sparkling yet but I have hopes.

8. Jane
    August 10th, 2004 03:10

I love Weird Al!

9. pam
    August 10th, 2004 20:03

My little girl like Weird Al. Had to explain what eBay was. Don’t think I’ll share the Fat Babe song for a few years!

10. briggy
    August 11th, 2004 10:56

your blog is quite sparkly daisy.