A meme while I think about black and red

You Are 65% Left Brained, 35% Right Brained

The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.

Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.

If you’re left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.

Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.

Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.

If you’re right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.

Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

[via Emrys]

7 Responses to “A meme while I think about black and red”

1. mary
    February 27th, 2005 23:02

You and I are the reverse of one another. Just think if we were working together, we would have all the bases covered. The test was a little difficult, don’t you think in that in some of the answers I could have answered either way depending on circumstances.

February 27th, 2005 23:17

Ah, wouldn’t it be nice if we worked together Mary? :-)

I know it’s only a silly online quiz but I think you’re right, the questions are not wonderful and there aren’t enough choices. I kept hovering, thinking of alternative answers. And anyone who knows me would laugh out loud at the “likely good at math and logic” bit ;-)

3. Jane
    February 28th, 2005 07:48

Wow, I’m 25% left brained and 75% right brained. It explains a lot…

February 28th, 2005 08:57

Really Jane? I know you’re creative but I would have expected a higher right brained result for you (the logic and reasoning). Methinks the quiz is a tad flawed… ;-)

5. gia
    February 28th, 2005 14:15

I’m 50/50… which I think explains me perfectly. :)

6. Kimberly
    February 28th, 2005 20:44

I’m 35 left, 65 right. Although some of those questions were a little odd :D And I think I would have had less left if I wasn’t doing all this freaking programming at th moment!

7. Karan
    March 1st, 2005 01:55

Thanks, I stole this from you…which fits with my 25/75 split. Good artistically, bad for bowling.