Another groaner

Dydd Gwyl Dewi Hapus to Emrys, Huwge, Razor, Lynne, Anni because she lives there, the Welsh rugby team and anyone else lucky to have been born with music in your blood and poetry in your soul.

And now to lower the tone considerably, another groaner – I think even I’ve heard this one before.

Two Welshmen meet in heaven, sitting on St. Peter’s bench before the Pearly Gates.
“So what brings you here, Dai?”
“Hypothermia”, replies Dai. “Froze to death. What about you, Gwyn?”
“Well, Dai, I was so sure my wife was having an affair, I bought a shotgun, came home and searched everywhere: the bedroom, the kitchen, the basement — everywhere! Didn’t find anyone so, in despair, I shot myself”.
“Oh Duw,” says Dai, “If you had only looked in the freezer, we might both still be alive”.

6 Responses to “Another groaner”

1. Lynne
    March 2nd, 2005 00:09

Wishing you a garden filled with blooming daffodils :)

March 2nd, 2005 00:27

Now why does sound like a double entendre? ;-)

3. Lynne
    March 2nd, 2005 01:11

lol, I knew I should have taken more time to say thanks.

4. Tam
    March 2nd, 2005 01:15

Hee!

5. Huwge
    March 3rd, 2005 16:14

Better late than never – thanks Daisy. Duw, that poem – not seen it before. Hiraeth mawr!

6. anni
    March 3rd, 2005 17:55

Thanks for including me! Even though I am *spit* English. Belated Happy St Davids Day (I missed all the fun – I was in Leeds).