Easter bunnies

Easterfun2

I had a couple of links to post, then realised that for many children it’s the Easter holiday so it’s turned into a fully blown Easter fest.

First up is the Easter Bunny rap.

Make your own Easter greeting cards (like the one above) with Letter James.

Then there’s a lovely little game called Hatch and Match – as the name implies, you hatch the eggs and match them up. Or how about colouring an easter egg? More Easter themed games here.

Not strictly a game (I’m sure it’s useful for screenshot markups and so on), VB Doodle lets you capture a computer screen and make annotations draw on the desktop [Windows only I’m afraid].

Time to mention You are my flower, music by Elizabeth Mitchell and Daniel Littleton. You are my sunshine is one of the loveliest things on the internet.

Google has a cute little catch the easter egg game.

And from the archives:

If you’re going to make collages this holiday you might like to go visit Ida Pearle’s The Paper Moon for inspiration while older kids will love the pictures and animations at Millan and I can’t mention Ferry Halim’s Orisinal too many times. Oh and how could I forget Boohbah?

Do you have any recommendations? Add a comment!

Update:

Ann Morash’ lovely pages on creating Pysanky – Ukranian easter eggs [thanks to Fi for the tip].

For older crafters looking for a new project, how about Ready Made – this lamp for example?

6 Responses to “Easter bunnies”

1. mary
    March 24th, 2005 01:03

Sending this on to my grand daughter – she will love it. Thanks.

2. Elisabeth
    March 24th, 2005 04:03

Thanks Daisy. I spent almost two hours playing with the boobah site.

3. Fi
    March 24th, 2005 04:38

I love the Easter B!

And that Boobah site is just…mad.

This site’s lovely – How to make Ukrainian Easter Eggs: Learn Pysanky

March 24th, 2005 07:43

Glad you all like ’em. Just off to see Learn Pysanky.

Elisabeth’s comment made me wonder – imagine you’d never seen the Boohbah site but came across it while um, “under the influence” (pie eyed with drink or having just smoked some waccy baccy) – what on earth would you make of it?

5. Vickie
    March 25th, 2005 14:23

Lots of goodness. Thank you, Daisy.

Boohbah! Yeah…. ;)

6. Holiday Gifts
    March 25th, 2005 07:14

Making Your Own Easter Cards

Here’s a link to a lot of great activities for making Easter gifts. The first is making an Easter greeting card.