For the Easter holiday weekend how about we start a game of charades?
The rules for conventional Charades are here but since we’re not all on the same continent, let alone in the same room, let’s amend them slightly.
- The first person to guess the answer in the comments below gets to create the next post.
- You don’t have to draw your entry, you can paste images, photos, etc.
- Use the crayon.gif above to introduce your post and one of the icons below to indicate category.
- Ah, if you can’t post pictures to your blog, ignore the previous rule :-) or feel free to h0tlink from here.
- If you don’t have a blog or are currently a “blogger without portfolio” but would still like to take part, feel free to comment and I’ll post your entry here.
- Suggestions for amendments happily accepted.
: Book title
: Movie title
: Play title
: Song title
: TV show
: Quote or Phrase
I’ve taken the liberty of creating the first one (next post) because given my natural drawing ability (i.e. slightly better than a two year old but not by much), frankly it can only get better.