Happy Easter

Small yellow chick

AskJesus.org is for sale. What would you do with the site if you bought the domain?

Oh no! I’ve spilt coffee over everything! Go destroy your favourite (and not so favourite) sites at Net Disaster.

There’s a tribute band. To Max Boyce. I was a big Max Boyce fan growing up, saw him in concert on my 15th birthday and treasured an autographed photo for many years. Disillusion set in one night when I watched a televised concert (from Australia I think?) in which he was coarse and unfunny.

Via Pixeldiva, a (beautifully designed) blog showcasing great blog design by Marco van Hylckama Vlieg.

Javascript for scared people

Note for the day: Never, ever move to Switzerland.

Joke for the day:

King Arthur is unemployed and goes to Job Centre. The chap there says “It’s funny you’ve just walked in – we’ve had something come up. Some jousting which might be right up your alley. A one-off job.”

King Arthur: ‘Freelance?’

Job Centre: ‘No, you have to provide your own…’

Boom, boom.

Picture of stool that looks like a giant keyboard key

This oversized key stool from Great Big Stuff [thanks to bleu blanc blog] will appeal to some of you. Personally I’d love one of these big cup and saucer sets and I wouldn’t waste it using as a fruit bowl either, slurp!

7 Responses to “Happy Easter”

1. mary
    March 27th, 2005 12:07

Thanks for the fun stuff and Happy Easter to you, too.

2. felicity
    March 27th, 2005 12:43

Oh Max Boyce! I’d almost forgotten about him! I always think of him and his big leek, and then the Welsh rugby team…. hmmm the things that remind us of childhood!
    Happy easter to you, and hope all your chocolate eggs are calorie free.

3. Joan
    March 27th, 2005 14:06

Heheh, that net disaster site cracks me up.

4. Hippie
    March 27th, 2005 20:17

Fantastic links there, cheers :)

5. briggy
    March 28th, 2005 12:33

i love the background colours on net disaster.

ah yes. max boyce. he and michael harding both seemed realy popular on tv round about the same time. two of the few comedians i’d watch along with me folks.

course. could never forgive max for that ‘oggy oggy og’ fad around our school.

6. Andrea
    March 28th, 2005 12:49

Oh that joke. I’m sure you could hear my groan even over there in the UK.

Cheers for all the links, and a happy what’s-left-of-Easter-Monday to you!

7. beancounters
    March 28th, 2005 00:05

Netdisaster

Oh, am I going to have fun with this. Thanks, Karen and Daisy!