The natural conclusion

The natural conclusion to the last two posts is to ask you to write your own personal ad.

If you’re snuggled in divine coupledom, think back to those carefree swingle days and let your imagination run riot.

If you’re currently single, well, what are you waiting for!

13 Responses to “The natural conclusion”

1. Gordon
    April 27th, 2005 09:57

Seeking curvy nymphomanic, for no holds bar sex. I could pretend I’m romantic, witty and will spend hours listening to you prattle on about your old boyfriends, or the shoes you spent 6 hours buying but let’s be honest, that ain’t gonna happen. I’m 6 foot tall and hung like a very large donkey, girls you know you want it, but can you handle it?

Gosh that was easy!!

2. Gordon
    April 27th, 2005 10:34

“no holds barred” that is..

Not “no holds bar” which is, as everyone knows, a highly deviant method involving wearing mittens so you can’t hold on properly… page 47 of the Kama Sutra for more details.

3. Southern Bird
    April 27th, 2005 13:12

SWF WLTM Gordon!

4. Southern Bird
    April 27th, 2005 13:13

(only for the mitten muffing of course)

5. mary
    April 27th, 2005 17:03

I think I’m a homsexual male trapped in a woman’s body and lust after men flamboyantly, thus I am seeking a lesbian woman trapped in a male body who is seeking to lust after my body. How’s that?

6. Em
    April 27th, 2005 18:18

Hmmm – is trackback switched off, Daisy? I thought my ad would have appeared by now …

7. Anne
    April 27th, 2005 18:44

Think i’ll just park it here for a couple days while i try to remember what it was like to be single. Either i’m terribly happy, or i’m so older-than-dirt that the memory cells no longer function.

8. Katherine
    April 27th, 2005 20:00

If you can see past my breasts, if you can tear me away from my computer, if you can make me laugh, if you can kiss my shoulders in the middle of the night, if you can tell me stories, if you can enjoy good food with me, if you enjoy exploring new places, if you love music, if you’ll hold my hand in the cinema, then you may be in with a chance of a date, my friend.

*No hawkers, peddlers or fundementalists.

9. Jann
    April 28th, 2005 13:29

A tall well-built woman with good
    reputation, who can cook frogs
    legs, who appreciates a good fuc-
    schia garden, classical music and tal-
    king without getting too serious.
    Please only read lines 1, 3 and 5.

I know it’s an oldie, but it’s a goodie.

10. Jann
    April 28th, 2005 13:32

…ahem…WLTM obviously.

April 28th, 2005 14:38

Bravo everyone!

12. gia
    April 28th, 2005 18:21

Mary, hey! That’s *MY* ad!

13. zeno
    April 28th, 2005 21:38

I’m not choosy and will do it with practically anybody, in fact I already have, so if you are cheap and easy call me on 555-6754, I promise not to walk you home afterwards.