As a self-proclaimed pop culture junkie, I love BRAVO’s “Inside the Actor’s Studio.” At the end of each show, the host James Lipton (perfectly portrayed by Will Ferrell on SNL) asks the celebrity guest 10 questions. Because I’ll never be on that show, I’m answering them here. Enjoy, and feel free to post your answers too. It’ll be like a slam/slang book in high school.
I’ve had a draft post on this very subject for ages but never got round to actually watching an episode in order to transcribe the questions. Now it occurs to me that I could simply have googled for the questions but that would have just been too easy, no? Anyway, here are the questions, feel free to pick up on it, especially if you’re procrastinating on the Book Title Meme…
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
- What turns you off?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
So many to choose from. Today it’ll be pumpernickel.
Godverdomme! and Awfuquit.
Spitefulness. A knife being dragged across a plate.
Lottery winner and secret charity founder. Oh go on, I know that sounds a bit Pollyanna-ish but think of the fun you could have finding and anonymously helping those in need.
This way to the tea rooms, or would you like to walk the dogs first?