A pot of striped paint please

Having trouble remembering stuff? You need one of these new USB memory sticks.

Climate change or an escape from the zoo?

The name’s Bond. A fascinating article on actor Sid James’ possible role as the famous agent.

Previews of the new Doctor Who from the BBC.

Blizzard announce a new race (no, I’ve no idea what it means either, World of Warcraft fans will apparently enjoy it though).

China buys Google.

Jack Bauer to join cast of Lost.

Pictures of yours truly on a beautiful Welsh beach, circa 1998.

7 Responses to “A pot of striped paint please”

1. doobyus
    April 2nd, 2006 14:02

Sid James… AHAAAhaaahAHAhaha… Priceless!

He would have been PERFECT.

2. Graeme
    April 3rd, 2006 20:11

You missed the launch of Google’s new dating service: Google Romance.

3. Nancy
    April 3rd, 2006 20:16

I knew you weren’t really going to show us pictures of yourself on the beach (although I clicked anyway!), but I was hoping I might really get to hear your voice on that podcast. How about doing a little audio blog sometime so I can hear a Welsh accent?

April 4th, 2006 01:58

Wouldn’t he have been great as Bond? What a missed opportunity!

Graeme, I didn’t miss it (the cheek!) but I think my funny bone had a tweaky moment and I didn’t find it all that amusing.

Nancy, I’ve been wanting to do that for ages but can’t find the damn microphone. Will have a big search this weekend and see what turns up. In the meantime I’m trying to think of any Welsh actresses you would have seen on US tv that match my accent but failing miserably. Will have a google and see what comes up.

5. briggy
    April 5th, 2006 11:55

i rather like the idea of sid james as bond… don’t you?

;)

6. Nancy
    April 6th, 2006 15:56

Doesn’t the UK have a thing where you call a phone number and record your audio post by phone?

7. Anji
    April 6th, 2006 16:17

I would have loved to have seen him as James Bond, he was lovely. they didn’t mention Count Arthur Strong, did they?