Happiness is… (part 26 or thereabouts)

Step 1: Decide to switch the computer off (oh the horror!) and have a mamouth clear out over Easter weekend.
Step 2: Find a box of clothes with this label.
Step 3: Open the box, try on once favourite black jeans.
Step 4: Zip ’em up to find that they’re too big. Waaaay too big.
Step 5: Go eat a banana and half a Kit-Kat to celebrate.

11 Responses to “Happiness is… (part 26 or thereabouts)”

1. Neil T.
    April 18th, 2006 16:27

That’s good going. The best I’ve managed is finding some jeans that were far too big when I got them 6 years ago and now finding they fit much better.

2. ally bean
    April 18th, 2006 16:42

love the label on the box. it’s exactly how my husband labels his boxes of clothes. who thought that there could be two of you in this world!!

3. Alison
    April 18th, 2006 18:40

I had to laugh at the label: “retry end March.” ha ha ha ha

Glad you had something to celebrate!

4. brig
    April 19th, 2006 13:46

‘half’!

… how long did the remaining half last then!?

;-)

April 19th, 2006 14:15

Ah brigs I should have noted that the other ‘arf was eaten by the other ‘arf ;-)

6. stroppycow
    April 19th, 2006 15:41

Retry end March… priceless.

7. Amber
    April 20th, 2006 08:44

Why oh why does this never happen to me?!!! Um…. don’t answer that!

8. Joan
    April 20th, 2006 12:42

Oh, well done!
    I reward myself with Kit Kats as well. Never tried the “half” trick though. :)

April 20th, 2006 14:20

You’d think it would make more sense to buy the two finger bars but I swear they don’t taste the same as the four finger bars – they seem to have a more nutty flavour, anyone else find that?

10. the manly smell
    April 21st, 2006 09:52

The only thing round here with a nutty flavour is someone who labels their clothes like that ;)

11. Anji