When the Keep Wales Tidy campaign first started it wasn’t long before the jokes and the t-shirts bearing the slogan plus appendage appeared.
While looking for that picture I came across a lovely picture from Wales of Bragdy Gwynant Brewery, “The World’s Smallest Commerical Brewery”, near Capel Bangor, Ceredigion. But it’s the two comment exchange below that tickled me. Oh and Andrew will enjoy this signpost to the Dalek Musem when he comes back to blogging.
Next up is the most unusual search engine referral this week: What would you put on your bread if you lived in Glasgow? Not just an odd question but Blue Witch is right there on the same page. Small world, eh? But to answer the question, I think it would have to be Welsh butter, fresh roast chicken, lettuce, tomato and mayo. Mmm, yes. It’s what bread was invented for.
Just quickly before I get me to my bed
- Clinton’s response to Ann Coulter’s claim that he’s gay.
- The World Map of Happiness (Austria??)
- PhotoSynth from Microsoft Labs – “…takes a large collection of photos of a place or object, analyzes them for similarities, and displays them in a reconstructed 3-Dimensional space.” [Via MetaFilter.]
- Stuffed mouse pattern [PDF format]
- The PVC Workshop, how to make things for your home from pvc piping. Napkin rings! A table dolly! Come to think of it, I could try making something to attach to the vacuum to clean behind radiators…
- I think I’ve mentioned this before but it’s so good it deserves a second mention, Joseph North’s Sweetie icon set.
- The Senior Dogs Project is a huge resource for those lucky enough to adopt an older dog.
- I had no idea what a snickerdoodle was but the name alone makes me want to try them out. Here’s the recipe from the Food Network.
- A collection of baby animal pictures. Aaaawwww. Eeek!
- Varieties of left-handed writing.
Oh dear, all this talk of sarnies and snickerdoodles has my belly rumbling. I’m off for a bowl of cornflakes…