Back to linkage then while I concoct another cunning plan. Quack. Quack.
- The brilliant Skeleton dance.
- I’d heard about a guy winning the U.S. version of Who Wants to be a Millionaire but here’s the video: John Carpenter does it with style.
- Man in petrol station gets bowled over.
- Matrix ping pong.
- Boy on roundabout (ouch!).
- Slamball accident (double ouch!).
- Dancing robots.
- Incredible break dancing.
- Crazy frog brothers
- Star Trek XXX (only funny with the sound on but NOT safe for work!).
- A story that you need to read while humming the theme tune to Neighbours (that last link is Not Safe for Work).
- I am curious – another Snopes story, this time about an illustration withdrawn from the Yellow Pages when someone (who?!) realised that it revealed a saucy image when a portion of it was viewed upside-down.
- Technology marches ahead on a daily basis, who’d have thought that virtual scratch and sniff would one day be so easy to achieve?
Dogs, music and another mixed bag.