The one with the photography links (and a bit more)

I should be catching up on the cleaning and a huuuuge pile of ironing (and I am, honest, guv) but the allure of the internet beckoned so a quick set of photography sites that have caught my eye this last few weeks.

Meanwhile…

Must dash, the kitchen floor needs a-mopping…

16 Responses to “The one with the photography links (and a bit more)”

1. Peacechick Mary
    September 30th, 2006 10:55

Great good links. Loved the doggies. I got a bit(lot) stressed this week and grabbed the James Harriot audiobook; loaded the MP3 and calmness reigns again. He and his animals are always good therapy and so are your links. Thanks.

September 30th, 2006 11:39

Thank you Mary. I’ve not read the James Herriot series but remember the BBC dramatisation from my childhood (or early teens). Must go dig it out.

3. David
    September 30th, 2006 12:32

I wonder if Bloglines know that Kentucky Uni has nicked their plumber image?

4. Alison
    September 30th, 2006 15:04

Ha ha ha! Good on the local boys for the 404 page! :)

(We were wondering where they got the plumber image.)

5. jan
    October 1st, 2006 02:24

I always enjoy your links and the big nose dog is a gem. Loved the cauliflower recipe, but…

You really need to get over this fetish with the iron. On this side of the Atlantic we believe that wrinkles are in. And dirty floors are a sign of a productive household.

Or something like that.

6. Kirsi
    October 1st, 2006 15:13

Lovely links, thank you so much for sharing! :)

7. AscenderRisesAbove
    October 1st, 2006 15:41

Just a note; I blogtipped you today. Hope it is ok – if not; let me know and I will remove it. Have a great day!

8. briggy
    October 3rd, 2006 09:09

wow.

just think what u mighta done had u had a cuppa!

9. Gordon
    October 4th, 2006 13:34

Some nice photos, some dodgy photoshopping and a nutter on a bike.

Yup, you’ve got all the stations covered.

By the way, which iron are you using?

7, 9?

*ducks*

10. Lynne
    October 9th, 2006 13:22

The 404 page is great, I’m been meaning to make my own for a while now, but that’s gone the same way as the 100 other things on my todo list :)

11. Murphy
    October 10th, 2006 09:34

Oz and I read the puppy times with interest but it was making us feel a bit ancient!

12. e
    October 11th, 2006 16:42

What a card that police officer was- what a credit to his force! So glad they cleared *him* of all charges, thereby ensuring he can continue making the streets of Dayton safe for honest folk….

13. leah
    October 16th, 2006 14:51

OMG did you listen to last nights Archers??? It was like an episode of Footballer’s Wives but in wellies.

Take care and hope all is well.

14. Karan
    October 18th, 2006 09:40

How long does it take you to iron? Impatient toe tapping here…..

15. briggy
    October 18th, 2006 19:32

ok ok ok

…. you win

i SHALL come and do your ironing nekkid for ya!

16. Kirsi
    October 21st, 2006 10:51

Is everything okay? Missing you!