Tentative steps

…back to blogging with a few sure fire ways of banishing the winter blues.

What the best dressed penis is wearing this season – Durex Dickorations are print, cut out and wear outfits for your best mate. What the internet was invented for.

How about us ladies then? Well… is your Betty ready?

From YouTube: a selection of tv bloopers involving uncontrollable laughter, an innovative letter opening device but best of all this gorgeous wee babby laughing his head off.

A small selection of carefully worded put-downs in When insults had class:

“I’ve had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn’t it.”
– Groucho Marx

“Why do you sit there looking like an envelope without any address on it?”
– Mark Twain

Wonderful photography at Flickr:

Oh and a quick postscript while we’re talking about photography, there are some excellent (downloadable) video tutorials by Kent Conklin at 2 Minute PhotoShop tricks.

I’m just about done in now, back to my nice warm pile of blankets on the sofa. Thank you all so much for your kind wishes, they’re definitely big stepping stones on the road to recovery!

9 Responses to “Tentative steps”

1. Peacechick Mary
    November 5th, 2006 03:53

So happy to see your post. I have been thinking of you. Poor thing, it has to have hit you terribly. Please take the best care. As for the laughter – that is exactly what the Dr. ordered. Hugs and pats to you!

2. Kirsi
    November 5th, 2006 09:38

Have I ever mentioned how great your link posts are? Thanks again for sharing! :)

3. Nancy
    November 5th, 2006 15:13

It’s good to see you this morning! I’m sorry you’re not a hundred percent yet, but glad you’re back to blogging. Wonderful links, as usual. My favorite today is that wet Tibetan. :-)

4. Katherine
    November 5th, 2006 18:29

Re the Betty Beauty thing – are we supposed to be dying it now? No one told me!

5. Murphy
    November 6th, 2006 10:56

I shall be seeing Frank Spencer “Mmmm… Betty…” in a new light now.

6. ally bean
    November 6th, 2006 13:58

My Betty wants purple. Where’s the purple?!!

My stylist was telling me about these products. She was a fan, but I’m not so sure this is something for me. I mean, I have enough trouble keeping the roots on my head from showing, and now this to worry about too? I don’t think so.

7. Gordon
    November 7th, 2006 22:56

Just catching up, hope yer alright.

That laughing video is good, the first guy is Lockergnome himself (Chris Pirillo).

8. jan
    November 8th, 2006 01:48

Thank you for raising my consciousness on these important matters. I can always depend on Daisy links.

9. Croila