“Toto, I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore”
Well, we’re a few miles away from the tornado that hit west London yesterday but it’s the first thing that popped into my head when the sky turned from sunny bright blue to black, the wind picked up and hailstones started pelting down on me and the mutt. At the sight of a wheelie bin heading down the road at great speed I got her back on the lead and hotfooted it back to the warmth and safety of the house.
Anyway, on with the links.
- Five day old baby hedgehogs
- Midge: the 5 lb crime-fighting mini Chihuahua
- Bird bath
- Mark Story photography exhibition, Living in three centuries
- Let me show you my Pokemans
- How to clone people (cheating with PhotoShop)
- Bugs on the run!
- I do dog tricks
- Le Petit Bonhomme En Mousse (video) is a “sweet little mousse stick man dancing to the sound of the guitar.
- Ever get the feeling that it’s gonna be one of those days?
- More in a series entitled Top Ten Photos of Having a “Bad Day”
- The Condiment Packet Museum
- Collage inspiration from Raquel’s illustration
- Create a business card holder from old paint colour cards
- How to make a tissue holder
- Get started in beading
- Tech socks for the knitters amongst you. Never knitted a sock before? Try Socks 101.
That’s me done. I’ve a long list of blogs over there to visit and a blogger rehabilitation program to attend…
December 8th, 2006 18:29
Hello there again.
Nice list of stuff to do. I especially liked the condiment museum, but for the life of me I couldn’t tell you why I liked it. Hungry for lunch maybe?
December 8th, 2006 20:00
The little Hedgehogs very cute!
My brother Oz is not much of a wizard though.
December 8th, 2006 20:48
Yay, you’re back! Good sock links, I’m still not brave enough to tackle knitting over several needles…
December 8th, 2006 20:57
December 8th, 2006 21:18
Ally, I can’t explain why it’s so interesting either but it got me to wondering whether to start a similar page for “miniature bottles of shampoo, bubble bath and shoe polishing kits I’ve collected from European and American hotels over the years” :-)
Murphy, you and Oz may not be actual wizards but I think you’re both wizard* (except that I *sob* can’t comment still…) :-)
* in the very English, “spiffing” use of the word
Thank you Katherine – I don’t think I’d be happy tackling socks either, it’s so long since I knitted anything but I do enjoy reading about other people’s!
December 8th, 2006 21:57
OMG! OMG! Daisy is online. Happy dance. I am happy, yes siree. Thanks for the great links. The dog tricks one died, tho. Curses. My fav is the Petit Little Man. This is a good day now, for sure.
December 8th, 2006 23:22
Thank you Mary :-)
The dog tricks site is a Flash game, it seems to be up and running now but you might check that you have the latest Flash player installed?
December 9th, 2006 10:46
Glad to see you’re back – and wonderful links, as always! :)
December 9th, 2006 15:55
The prodigal returns. :-) Loved the links today – especially the mousse man and the tiny hedgehogs. Anthony’s favorite website now is “Line Rider” – we have to do that many times a day, thanks to you. Still amuses me, though. We both giggle every time he crashes.
December 9th, 2006 19:53
I’m fascinated by the tornado…how often do they happen there?
December 10th, 2006 02:33
On this scale, not very often (the most recent I think was in Birmingham last year) but I read earlier that some scientists believe that they’re likely to increase in size and frequency as global warming affects the UK.
December 12th, 2006 19:23
[…] “Toto, I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore” […]