Blwddyn Newydd Dda!

Being unexpectedly internetless over Christmas in Wales, followed by the funeral then New Year party obligations has meant another gap and a complete abandonment of the “post once a day” resolution.

So here’s my new, new New Year Resolution for 2007.

A Happy New Year to one and all!

11 Responses to “Blwddyn Newydd Dda!”

1. Peacechick Mary
    January 2nd, 2007 03:40

I think we are all a bit too resolute anyway. We need to be free. Free! Free! I tell you. Good to have you back. Christmas in Wales? Hmmm, that would make a good movie title.

January 2nd, 2007 14:15

Happy New Year Mary! You might like the film version of Dylan Thomas A Child’s Christmas in Wales. I can’t remember having seen it but it seems very popular. Although why an English actor plays the lead role is a mystery.

3. Gert
    January 2nd, 2007 14:28

Too bloody right. The only resolution worth making, and so good it’s an every day resolution, is to be a bit better, and do less of the not good stuff. It is never broken because tomorrow’s another day…

4. Katherine
    January 2nd, 2007 15:14

Quite right!

5. ally bean
    January 2nd, 2007 16:10

I think that you’re on to something wonderful with your resolution. I see much merit in it and no downside. Wish I’d thought of that!

6. jan
    January 3rd, 2007 05:51

I love it. It’s the image of the new year I am retaining.

7. Laquet
    January 5th, 2007 08:38

Ac un blwyddyn newydd dda dda i chi! Yep stuff the resolutions, live for the day :o)

8. Blue Witch
    January 5th, 2007 13:43

Having been doing that for years, I can thoroughly recommend it! HNY btw :)

9. Anji
    January 5th, 2007 16:58

Happy New Year. I always forget to think of resolutions.

10. Gordon
    January 6th, 2007 00:00

Happy New Year!

We don’t do resolutions as we’d rather ‘resolve’ to do things when the spirit and soul is right, rather than when the calendar changes!

11. Suzy
    January 7th, 2007 01:17

Now, that one you can keep!

Happy new year!