Hang on a cotton pickin’ minute

I just spent 10 minutes or so completing a survey on current music trends (and I didn’t mention Cilla Black once!) in the vain hope of being in the draw to win an iRiver only to get to the end and realise that not once did I get asked for an email address or any means of notifying me when if I win. Harrumph.

The survey is being run by My Voice for Channel 4 Radio. The hyperlink in the publicity email that led me there does contain a long string of letters and digits, but since that was three lines long and no longer worked as a hyperlink, I used the alternative link. Maybe the identifier is in the unclickable link. Time to go cook supper then.

7 Responses to “Hang on a cotton pickin’ minute”

February 9th, 2007 21:36

Testing, testing. (Mary reported being unable to comment.)

2. Murphy
    February 9th, 2007 21:38

Are you testing the supper Daisy?

3. PeacechickMary
    February 9th, 2007 23:30

Here I am and it’s working great. Just for kicks, I think you should call the Radio 4 people and tell them their survey people are playing dirty tricks. Then let us know how they handle it.

February 9th, 2007 23:59

Thank you Mary – but take time out to ring Channel 4 Radio? I’m far too busy blitzing my score at Valentine Crush!

5. Karan
    February 10th, 2007 01:06

You did it again…sucked me and contributed to my addiction. Damn You Valentine Crush!

February 10th, 2007 01:34

I’m sorry! If it helps, I’m still sat here playing it, bleary eyed and desperate for my bed. And my score is decreasing each time now rather than increasing. I promise that when I get below 20,000 I’ll call it a night.

My eyes are so knackered that the hearts look more like men’s y-fronts now. I’m pretending to “hit” them each time ;-)

7. Ian
    August 15th, 2007 14:18

Hi there,
    Just came across this link when surfing on the web. Users were indeed pre-identified by a unique link so C4 did not need to ask for email again.
    All the best,