This dropped into my inbox yesterday with some guff about a man’s favourite body piercing on a woman.
Hmm. Is it sexist to focus solely on female bloggers? Greater minds than I have debated this elsewhere but here in “gender doesn’t matter it’s what you say and how you say it” daisyland, we celebrate bloggers who have great blogs regardless of race, gender and religion.
Like Neil, I’m going to spread them over several posts because frankly, there are so many damn fine women bloggers.
Part 1 – Techies and Geeks
- Molly Holzschlag : standardista, author of great tech books and an excellent blog.
- Rachel Andrew, author of one of the best css books on the market, The CSS Anthology: 101 Tips, Tricks and Hacks.
- Gia : renaissance woman.
- Kimberly at Squoogy : and all done with hoots of laughter.
- Jennifer at Scripty Goddess : alas still on hiatus but the archives are a treasure trove.
- Angie McKaig : link goddess extraordinaire.
- Melissa at Anything But Ordinary : link goddess extraordinaire, mark II.
Now then, once you’ve gone and admired any new-to-you blogs in that there list, you can either scoot off and add your own list of great female bloggers (tell us where in the comments please!) or simply add a comment with your recommendations. More later!
[tags]International Women’s Day, Female, Geek, Tech, Bloggers[/tags]